From the Capital, to Santa Cruz, to the Bayou, to the Bay, and back in the Bluegrass...Let's keep it together
Speical Request
I tried for hours to center the picture above with the title and could not figure it out. I know it is possible. Here is another blog with the same template and a centered photo. Anyone who can figure it out gets a special gift from SF.
Also, this blog is hidden from search engine crawlers so no names or anything on it will ever show up in search results. And, the web address works as www.boafamilia.com or simply boafamila.com
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!
miss you guys! we love you all and hope you are having a wonderful day so far.
Hey everyone! Honored to say this is my first-ever blog post.
Christmas for Kim--er, K1, in proper Weeks jargon--and me was mellow, just the way we wanted. We cooked a big meal, had my mom over (and she even had fun!), and also had Sally (works with K1) and her daughter over too. It was great. If I can figure it out, I'll post some photos.
Kim gave me a MacBook! I was totally surprised. I think we've veered the corner and are headed straight toward being a committed Mac family. Next i'll be talking non-stop about Macs' superiority over PCs and annoying everyone by taking my macbook with me to bars, restaurants, movies.
I hope you all are having fun for New Year's Eve! We are taking it easy at our friends Adam and Karen's house for dinner. I for one am looking forward to a calmer, more relaxed year for 2009. Love to all,
Merry Christmas Boa Familia. Kristin is working today, yesterday, etc. It's rainy season here. We are working on our spirits.
ReplyDeleteChristmas season for me has been:
going to 4th Ave Methodist(where Jean[woman who married us] is pastor) last weekend with GLW.
going home to Lex to see family (19th-23rd)
Missing my brother this first Christmas apart. So happy we are going to New Orleans for New Year's.
Christmas eve work-out then dinner w/ K3 at home (wonderful squash soup she made, some broiled lamb, salad and red wine)
Christmas night peace w/ K3 at home.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Hey everyone! Honored to say this is my first-ever blog post.
ReplyDeleteChristmas for Kim--er, K1, in proper Weeks jargon--and me was mellow, just the way we wanted. We cooked a big meal, had my mom over (and she even had fun!), and also had Sally (works with K1) and her daughter over too. It was great. If I can figure it out, I'll post some photos.
Kim gave me a MacBook! I was totally surprised. I think we've veered the corner and are headed straight toward being a committed Mac family. Next i'll be talking non-stop about Macs' superiority over PCs and annoying everyone by taking my macbook with me to bars, restaurants, movies.
I hope you all are having fun for New Year's Eve! We are taking it easy at our friends Adam and Karen's house for dinner. I for one am looking forward to a calmer, more relaxed year for 2009. Love to all,
Cherry popped,
Alex